Monday, January 14, 2013

Gelish mani from Skin Repair

I finally remember to make appointment for my manicure which I bought online. I was lucky that they can actually slot me in for today after work although I had to leave work slightly earlier.

I decided to try out this manicure since its located in Holland which is super near my office. When I arrived, I found that Skin Repairs is not purely a nail parlor but rather their main business is facial.

My manicurist was a very nice lady although I didn't think she's very skillful.
And naturally they tried to talk me into signing up package with them. I didn't as I found their colors selection to be rather limited and they are not very creative with their nail designs.

Now I'm frantically to look for a place where I can do my manicure before CNY!

No comments: