Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Desaru - not as bad as I thought

Went for site inspection to Desaru yesterday. I've heard so many comments from people who been there that's its very rundown. Perhaps it's be because of these negative feedback that I went there with very low expectation. And I was pleasantly surprised, it's not as bad as I imagined.

The first resort - Lotus was better than Pasir Ris chalet although I didn't like their buildings where the rooms are, they look a bit like our HDB flats. Beach is not dirty but rather comparable to our East Coast beach. The rooms were huge, all come with small kitchenette and living room. There seems to be much more activities for kids especially in Lotus.

The second resort - Pulai is modern and look more classy. I would have chosen to stay here if not for the fact that there's not much facilities available in Pulai.

Looks like our Family Day is likely to be at Lotus instead. Not my first choice but I have to think for the group and not myself.







No comments: