Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Every cloud has a silver lining or not

Today turned out to be the most shitty day I have had this year.

Early in the morning, I received a call from the resort telling me that they do not have enough 1 br for my group. Out of like 120, they only have max of 25 1br available for me.

I was left trying to re-adjust the rooming list and asked people if they can share rooms. More bad news came in the afternoon when they said their 2br are running low too. I was almost on the verge of despair.

I felt worse when in my urgency when I sent out the list to the staff asking them for help if they mind sharing room, I forgot to delete away the personal information. Received feedback from fellow colleagues. Even though they did not bash me, I felt bad though. 

I admit that it was partially my fault for not confirming with them on the number of rooms blocked for each category.

I finally thought of a solution and all I hope is that it will work out just fine in terms of the rooming and that the resort can also helped in terms of costing.

Keeping my fingers crossed and hope that 明天会更好. 

Never will I want to be in family day committee anymore! 

No comments: