Tuesday, December 10, 2013

An adventure

My first time to Norway and within a short span of few days, so many things happened. 

Day 1 - my connecting flight got delayed, then to my horror, my luggage did not arrived together with me. And the airport staff could not tell us when the luggage will arrive.

For the first time, I had to use soap as a facial cleanser and nothing to apply on my face. My god! 

I almost lost my mood to your ard Bergen but the scenery just took my breath away. 

Day 2 - still no sight of luggage and we had to depart for our Norway in a nutshell trip to Oslo. What the heck, we just need to treat this as an adventure and we can only hope that luggage will go Oslo. Meanwhile, my phone batt is dying and we had no charger. Lucky I still had my camera to capture the beautiful scenery.  And for the first time, I saw falling snow! Such a pretty sight. And it became a common sigh througthout the day at every stop. 

The min we reached Oslo, I thought I'll be dead if I don't get my luggage, the air was so much colder! We received a SMS that our luggage were found and is currently arranging delivery. Sigh...hotel told us that luggage still not here. I dread the thought of having to change into same set of clothes after bathing. 

Just after my shower, hotel informed us that our luggage are here! So damn happy that I can finally change into something new!  And most importantly so relieved that I have my lappy otherwise I'm going I have difficult explaining to my boss for Tuesday meeting. :) 





No comments: