Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I miss the pill

After being on the pill for around 3 years, I decided to go off the pill as I don't want to be over reliance on it. 

It's been almost a month since I stopped. And I realized a few things. First, my face seems to be more oily.  By afternoon, I can feel a sheen on my forehead especially, causing my fringe to look oily and as usual, I get breakout on my chin. 😱

Secondly, I feel super bloated during my PMS. Both Jac and Candice said my face looks rounder *gasp* even though I hardly ate much.  What's worse was this morning I wore my usual pants and it felt so tight! I feel so fat!!!! 

And I have yet to see the effect of my cellulite saying bye bye. So tempted to go back to the pill again. 😞 

I just hope I won't have as bad cramps as before! Keeping my fingers crossed!

If not, I might just go back to my little pink pills. 

No comments: