Monday, July 01, 2013

July will be a better month

Omg, June has got to be the worst month I've ever had in my life. Everything that can go wrong just went totally wrong.

Organizing the family day has to be my worst nightmare!

First the rooming that caused me the the greatest stress.  I made so many apologies for every god damn thing that I can almost do a template out of it.  And just when I thought the rooms were resolved, the haze hit singapore and Malaysia.  I never would have imagined the problems it caused me, definitely not the fact that we might possibly cancel the entire event. By the time the event came, I was totally not looking forward to going Desaru. 

And while i was busy trying to organize the family, they have to decide to do the groundbreaking for the new lab in the week after family day.  The groundbreaking ceremony was another nightmare.  It was super trying to organize a groundbreaking with less than 2 weeks notice.  

I never felt so tired even when i had multiple projects going on back in DHL. The most important I realized is that this company has no good support. Besides my team, the rest of the people just care about their own work. No team work at all.

Thank goodness that everything turned out fine in the end. No major hiccups for both events. And there was a tiny bit of silver lining I saw which kept my spirits up. 





No comments: