Friday, September 13, 2013

It never rains but it pours

Why does everything always happen at the same time?

It's been more than a month since I came back from my holiday in Sydney and there has not been a day that is not filled with activities.

This 2 weeks is even worse. House reno, hospital and work is taking up all my time.

Work is also piling up what with 2 back-to-back events next week, merger official this week is already driving me nuts. And my new boss is putting me in charge of more projects for the one DNV celebration and other stuff. 

And today we almost had a scare, papa went through the talc pleurodesis and he was feeling uncomfortable and started talking negative stuff again. It's almost like a déjà vu of the second time he did the blood pleurodesis. Luckily everything is fine, oxygen level all ok. 

24hrs in a day does not seem sufficient at all! I prob need 36 hrs a day!

No comments: