Friday, October 17, 2014

Solo trip in Europe Part 2 - Day one in Copenhagen

Yet another solo trip. Arrived Copenhagen super early in the morning around 6:30am. Taking the train was really easy. This time round I remember to use my GPS and I was lucky as it was also raining.  Kinda of dejavu.

This is my first time trying AirBNB and I was lucky to find a host who have no problem for me to check in early.  

IThe room look exactly the same as pictures. Room was big and bright and the whole flat looks really cosy.




My host Lotta seems alright. She's a Korean who has been adopted since young. After freshening up, I went out. I was kinda feeling miserable as the rain kept getting heavier and my jacket was rather soaked through. In the end I went to the HC Andersen fairy tale house to get some warmth before the start of the walking tour. The place was really interesting.

I decided to buy an umbrella for the walking tour as I have no wish to get anymore wetter. Once we start the walking tour, the rain stopped. Damn! 

The whole tour took around 3 hours and we went to many places. I met two friends, one from Texas and one from Singapore who happen to know my colleague! Both were on sabbatical traveling around for 2 and 4 months. So shiok! 




After the walking your, I decided to go to the Acne Archive outlet. I lost my way and ended up walking a lot. Turned out to be such an waste of time since the outlet has nothing interesting. Bleh.

On my way back, I suddenly realized that my knee joint hurts whenever I go up or down the stairs. Shit, I hope it can recover after a night's rest. Today is only the first day and I have many more days to go. 





No comments: