Friday, May 16, 2014

Solo Trip to Europe: Munich - Part 5

Today is shopping day.

Slightly before 9, I made my way to Sofitel where I'm supposed to take the bus to ingolstad. 

The bus was quite nice and we even passed by BMW welt to pick up more people. The place is huge and I was so tempted to go there to take a look. 

When we got to ingolstad, the information told me that Audi museum is not really that near and I would need to take a taxi. I decided to forgo that and I started shopping. 

The WMF is damn cheap here! So is Birkenstock but they are so ugly.  It took me less than 2 hrs to finish shopping and the bus is only picking us up at 3:30pm.

Lucky the weather is sunny today, I had coffee and my ciggie outside to kill time. 

I think I might not have bought so much if I didn't have so much time, I just went into almost all the shops just to see see look look. 

Finally the bus came and we got back to Munich by around 5pm. I bought some food and went back to the hotel to drop off my stuff and became too lazy to go out again. 

So I ended up packing my luggage. Lucky I brought along an additional bag otherwise I won't have enough space in my luggage. 


No comments: